Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mother Woman...



The best lines ever said by a Man...




"I was born... 
A Woman was ther to hold me, 
my Mother!
I grew as a child... 
A Woman was there to care for me 
and play with me,
my Sister!
I went to school...
A Woman was there to help me learn, 
my Teacher!
I became depressed when I lost...
A Woman was there to offer a shoulder, 
my Girl friend!
I needed company, compatibility and love...
A Woman was there for me, 
my Wife!
I became tough...
A Woman was there to melt me, 
my Daughter!
...When I will die...
A Woman will be there to absorb me in, 
My Mother Land!"

(If you are a Man, value every Woman. 
And, if you are a Woman, be proud to be one...) 

1 comment:

  1. Mother Woman description is fentastic...
    girl ga puttinanduku chala garwanga undi dear.
    Thank you...gurtu chesinanduku.

    ReplyDelete